How to Connect
STEP 1: Choose "BusWifi" from the available wifi networks on your BoltBus
STEP 2: Open your preferred web browser
STEP 3: Enter any website address or visit: infotainment.blue
Once the entertainment portal loads on your device you are ready to be entertained.
Get to movies quicker
If you plan on using your smartphone or tablet to watch our movies, you will need to download a small player app from Swank Media. The app is available on the IOS App Store as well as the Google Play store.
Option 1: (Fastest) Download the app before your trip so you are ready to watch movies the moment your "you know what" hits the seat.
Option 2: Download the app while on your BoltBus schedule. This may take a bit longer.
Need to Connect to the Internet?
Free Internet Access*
We have upgraded our entire internet service and included in the price of your Boltbus ticket is our Complimentary Internet Package. This package offers up to 100MB of data completely free. You may see the occasional ad and the download speeds may be limited a bit, but it's completely free of charge. As an FYI, our internet service connects over cellular networks and may experience occasional dead zones, just like you do with your cell devices.
What you can do with 100MB of data:
- Send/receive 35 emails with attachments
- Surf the web for 3.5 hours
- Post 4 photos to social media
- Download 4 apps/games/songs
Premium Internet Access*
We have upgraded our internet service and now have the ability to provide a 2 premium internet packages.
Platinum Internet Package
For a fee of $6.99, you will have access to 300MB of data at speeds up to 1.5mbps, for up to 24 hours from the time of purchase.
What you can do with 300MB of data:
- Send/receive 80 emails with attachments
- Surf the web for 8 hours
- Post 10 photos to social media
- Download 10 apps/games/songs
Gold Internet Package
For a fee of $3.99, you will have access to 150MB of data at speeds up to 1.5mbps, for up to 24 hours from the time of purchase.
What you can do with 150MB of data:
- Send/receive 40 emails with attachments
- Surf the web for 4 hours
- Post 5 photos to social media
- Download 5 apps/games/songs
* Both the Free and Premium Internet do not support video streaming of services such as Netflix and Hulu. But you now have hundreds of hours of free content you can watch from our new entertainment service.